homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene's guide to buying a new car

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene's guide to buying a new car
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:53:41 -0800 (PST)

On a new car, James, the vin indictaes things such as options, which have a
determined cost. I'm not a babe in the woods -- not on this issue.

I know what I paid for the car, including tax and bumper-to-bumoer honda
warranty. One year old used Hondas can sell for less than what I paid for
mine new. Now , neither of us are car salesmen, but I do know for what my
car generally sells. ....bobford