homestead - Re: [Homestead] A request

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A request
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:28:19 -0500

you write bobford as one word...if you wrote robertford, it would help james and distinguish you from the Robs..
Just a suggestion..

bob ford wrote:
James, tongiht most of your posts have arriveded twice; one , three times. I
think they are getting to the list. I would change it to Rob't if it was not
in my email address, and there were not already two Rob't s on the list.
bobford