homestead - Re: [Homestead] Berg lawsuit

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Berg lawsuit
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:16:34 -0800 (PST)

It was thrown out of court for political expedience. I believe for good
reason. There is no way in h*ll his backers would have picked a front-man
who was not Constitutionally fit for office. If it was revealed at any time
during his presidency that he was not a natural born citizen, he would have
to immdeiately reisign. No one is that stupid ........bobford