homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:19:40 -0400

In Pennsylvania, you can register when you get your driver's license. I
did when I moved to PA, and I think it's a good idea; you've presented
your birth certificate and other ID, so they know who you are. Every
time I renew my license (every 4 years), all the info is verified, and I
have the chance to change my party affiliation. They (or PA, anyway)
seems to have their act together with drivers licenses, so I like that
my voter registration is tied to it. Requiring verified photo IDs of
everyone is a slippery slope, but that's where this country is heading.

Lynn Wigglesworth