homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:27:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/28/2008 1:12:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

> Perhaps you misunderstood.?? I never said that it didn't matter.??

Make up your mind, are you making a statement or double-asking a
question?

You wrote:
"As did Clinton (both), Gore, Carville, et al.?? I don't really think
it matters who is repeating the lie."

And that is what I responded to. It damn well matters who is repeating
the lie. There are many people who believe what the president says
just because he is the president.
Clinton was the President, he told many lies and even went on national
television to apologize to some
of them after his many denials were proven false.. yes, what the President
says matters.

> Oh, and incidentally, Saddam DID have WMD.?? How do I know this???
> 'CAUSE HE USED THEM.? Or have you forgotten the gassed villages,
> formerly populated by kurds?

Ray, you are being disingenuous. Yes, Sadaam used gas. The lies of
Bush, et al were that Sadaam had and was ready to use weapons of mass
destruction during the war buildup time.
Sadaam did have them. My cousin flew planes filming the convoys of trucks
rolling from the warehouses we
later found empty, to Syria. We have satellite intel on this as well. We
knew what was in them, but were not allowed to stop them. Most of the
civilized
world agreed with the assessment at the time that they were there, not just
Bush, Cheney, congress, senate et al. We know he was supplying cash to Bin
Laden and his minions and was stockpiling WMD. Still sounds like a pretty
scary
scenario to me, but on the heels of 9/11 even more so.

> The fact that we couldn't find them does not support the allegation
> they never existed.??

Is that a question or a statement?
I would take it as a statement. We found empty gas chambers at Auschwitz,
does that mean we need to quit blaming the Nazi's for gassing humans????

Drew