homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:22:51 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

As you have found a source, please give us the numbers of troops sent compared to the number of Americans sent.

It is irrelevant.
You said we stood alone, I said we did not. I gave our partners. Their contributions, whether in troops, training, money, or support in other ways(such as housing refugees) will vary and are irrelevant to the argument.

Why would Iran do that...would you not sit back and watch two of your
enemies duke it out?

Iran had fought Iraq for many years and was depleted.

Iran is/was anything but depleted. The Iran/Iraq war had been over for many years.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda