homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:56:50 EDT

It would be great if independent fact checkers did agree on this, or
anything else. If they are on the payroll of the media, they are not
independent
Whether tied to the big 3, cnn, or fox news they get on the air if they
support the station views.
and if they are tied to Universities where 97% of faculty donations go to
one political party, they are probably not independent in thought and are
behooving to that one party getting power for their university funding and
grants to continue...... Find me TRUE independent fact checkers and let's
see what they say.

Drew

In a message dated 10/28/2008 8:29:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,