homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

They can't "spend" money they don't have. Well, yes they do, but that could
only last for so long if there were no promises of future taxes from working
people to pay back the money.

If you say "pay for programs" on a state and local basis, if you "choose" to
live in that state or locality; then ,I have no problem with not discussing
taxes.

They only waste the money on things you 'don't' like, and some that you 'do',
because they have the power, backed by men with guns, to tax.
The power to tax, as it is now applied, is an affront to the Constitution, as
well as to reason and logic .....bobf