homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <vdjor AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:39:01 -0800

That is too funny. DH and I have talked about just such a thing. The City of Eureka built this new library that is to kill for. Well, I would kill for it <g>

http://www.freewebs.com/gregvan/eureka_tourist4.html

Told DH that I wanted our bedroom in the Humboldt Room! I've got it all planned <g> The west wall is floor to ceiling glass with a view of the Bay. The walls are paneled in curly redwood.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "VAN DELL JORDAN" <vdjor AT yahoo.com>

I guess I realized I was going to get married when my wife (then girlfriend) told me that her favorite decorating style was library. We both have this fantasy of being able to move into a library, just make enough room for a kitchen and a nook for bedroom.
There are no libraries available on our land but the house we are rehabbing will have more bookshelves than bare walls.
This is both for love of reading and for the books themselves.