homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I realized I was going to get married when my wife (then girlfriend)
told me that her favorite decorating style was library. We both have this
fantasy of being able to move into a library, just make enough room for a
kitchen and a nook for bedroom.
There are no libraries available on our land but the house we are rehabbing
will have more bookshelves than bare walls.
This is both for love of reading and for the books themselves.
Van Dell