homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:25:57 -0600

Yes, my study is the warmest room in the house...unfortunately, I don't live in the north where this might be an asset!--Sage

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:54:13 -0400
"Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:
books. I have many in boxes (yeah, I have a lot out of floor to
ceiling shelves -- another form of insulation),

My bookbinder friend calls books the best and most expensive wallpaper you
can have.

Don Bowen KI6DIU