homestead - Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:50:44 -0400

When your knuckles become tender to the point of the slightest brush up feels like a sledgehammer, you will don the gloves, feel or no feel. :)

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

The gloves are
my best friend...

I have never been a fan of working in gloves but of late I've had to give in. My former thought was the tougher I could make my hands the better.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda