homestead - Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

i've done the diet and exercise and invasive procedures (angios and stents),
and regimens of medication. The only thing left, if I do anything, is
surgery.

I don't know how health insurance will work, when I live the city. I still
have insurance now, though. For quite some time, my opinion was just to let
nature take its course. But, now, I've been thinking I'll go see the
pakistani (knife doc) instead. ....bobf