homestead - Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:26:10 EDT

> >I like the term 'sustainable' better. It means that the cycle can go on
> forever without using up the resources.

I have a eye fixed on sustainable as well. That or improving.

But I use subsistence to mean that I am not farming for a profit.
Subsistence is another way of saying "direct use economy."

James<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Play online games for FREE at Games.com!
All of your
favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out!
http://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)</HTML>