homestead - Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was music, now farming, agricultural, other misc.
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:11:42 -0700 (PDT)

I know no homesteader types in real life. None. I have been to a few
gatherings over the years with people who claim to be, but they were only in
town for the weekend "show". (I've met Mike Oehler, people like that)

As far the other stuff, maybe I am conflicted, but I think I am actually
directed more, now than ever; and maybe I've been a little too open , on the
list, lately. Thank's for putting up with my nonsense. My life is not that
complicated. If it were not 'me' living it, I could probably tell me excatly
what to do .....bobford