homestead - Re: [Homestead] ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM movie now available. -free

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM movie now available. -free
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:36:52 -0400

Bob, I just sat through this. The first few parts about the fallacy of our and the world monetary system are very educational and enlightening. However, the part about the Venus project is.... well... quit a downer on what I thought was going to be a great documentary. Being one of those "technologists" they say will save the world and create a utopia like society where no one has to work, I say they have overlooked some very important issues. The primary issue is why would any of us want to bust our asses so that the rest of the world can sit on theirs? If no one has to work, who is going to maintain all this wonderful technology? I see their utopia as a society based around a sub society of slave technicians. Sorry, I'll pass.

Wendy

This is a two-hour movie on "google" video (you can click a little box on lower right hand side to make it full screen). It starts out a little artsy and slow, but, If you watch the first 19 minutes and twenty-nine seconds, you will likely finish the movie.......bobford
Joe's Union review :...... which starts off real slow, but gets interesting when they talk about the monetary system and Corporations, it speaks of free trade and sweatshops, Wal-Mart and Bechtel, there's some talk about how profit rules over people and while the first movie left you with a sense of fear, this movie seeks answers to get our world on the right track.....................................

Absolutely a great view if you're pissed about the bailout.

ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM movie now available. watch!
video.google.com — Long awaited and slightly behind schedule for the planned October 3rd release date, the sequel to 2007's controversial Internet phenomenon is now available for viewing. Will parts 4, 5, and 6 prove to be as popular as the original documentary?