homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music-CALLING LEE

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music-CALLING LEE
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:17:02 -0500

Lee, you might know Marc Benno and his wife Vicki that live out in my neck of the woods. Nice folks. She is a nature girl like me and has helped with some of the tourism events I produce. In the 90's I did Mapex Percussion's international advertising design for seven years and mostly got to know drummers, who were, for the most part, very down to earth types. I don't do much in the industry anymore, but I still have a ton of garage and metal fonts. <g>

--Sage

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:35:00 -0400