homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:07:02 -0600

Waldorf kids always came out once a week to help at the botanical gardens. I was always impressed with them.--Sage

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:39:12 -0400
paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
Waldorf education uses something called "eurythmy"...(not sure of the spelling). It was not terrible effective for my visual learner, but it's wonderful for the Taz.