homestead - Re: [Homestead] Palin going rogue ?

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Palin going rogue ?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:18:54 -0400

I saw where she was talking to a reporter and her handlers kept trying
to end it. She looked more confident than she ever did spouting the
party line. I also saw her addressing a group about special needs
children. She was great; really in her element. I still don't think
she's ready to be VP, but I think she's got a great future.

Lynn Wigglesworth