homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Now that my grandfather is almost completely deaf, I don't watch baseball
much anymore. It was necessary, in the past, so that I could have a proper
conversation with the man.

Baseball is a beutiful game. But, I haven't watched one game of the World
Series this year; and, I gave up on football and basketball years ago, except
for peeking in at a little college football,now & then, for old times sake.
....bobf