homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:32:11 -0800

There are several of those in CA and there was Equis at Eureka High School where all the core and elective classes were integrated. Seems to work real well, IF one is going to use a public school.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

One of my "dreams", if you will, is to try to develop an integrated curriculum, utilizing music and art training to teach all of the "core" subjects. I do a lot of that in my classes, but perhaps as a principal, I can try to develop a "charter" school that will explore that possibility more fully.