homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:14:11 -0400

My oldest one went to a Waldorf homeschool co-op ages 3-9....after that she went to a Montessori/Waldorf hybrid in DC...onenessfamilyschool.org

Both were exceptional. She has a learning disability (mathmatical disorder/dyslexia) I needed help with.

On the other hand, Waldorf wouldn't suit the Taz at ALL. It's all about making sure your kid gets what they need. And not what they don't. ; )