homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lloyd Kahn's latest

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lloyd Kahn's latest
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:20:43 -0700 (PDT)

Gene, I have a serious question. Missouri is beautiful, water is plentiful,
land is reasonably priced. But, the land that interests me is always in
out-of-the-way places, like Zanoni.

What do you do for culture? My wife has lived in the city her entire life.
Where would she make friends with other women. I can stay alone, if left
alone to my own devices, and not care. My wife goes to strabucks, and to the
museums. She is not as bad as many women, but, I just can't see her being
happy without a group of women friends with which to do stuff.

I own a piece of land near willow springs. I'm looking at another piece,
now. But, I'm not sure I,m being realistic. Maybe I should try to find a
place in a small progressive town. But, what I really want is to be
completely off the radar. I don't even want a G-d d*amn address ......bobf