homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lloyd Kahn's latest

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lloyd Kahn's latest
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

Bev, my wife is not a "belle" in any sense. She is simply accustommed to
being able to meet with friends on a fairly regular occasion. She is 7 years
older than you (and me). If I moved to an area where there were women like
the ones on this list, that would be great.

But, all of you type women are spread out all over the country. And, I can
tell you from growing up and still having family in rural area, most rural
women are not exactly like the women on this list . I probably framed my
question to gene, wrong. If you have any other suggestions, I'm open. How
did you make friends? Or, maybe you aren't as rural as I want to be
......bobf