homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the link from the pittsburg trib (below at bottom). The bast*rd
really did a number on her face/ You can see the big "B" on the side of her
face.

I am always skeptical of such things. The last two or three times some
black professor has said a noose was placed in their office or threatening
emails were sent; it turned out they did it to themselves.

I don't see how she could have carved this "B" herself --she would be
carving backwards. The guy, if real, should hopefully be videotaped. As I
have said, many times , there are cameras everywhere, and someone is always
watching <G> ....bobford

p.s. I'm also interested in your sheep --especially in delivered price per
lb. to Phoenix <g> .....bobford

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_594853.html