homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:34:52 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't seen what you are describing, at the Palin rallies, certainly not
where she could see. I really haven't seen anything at the McCain Palin
rallies that aren't also ghappening at the obama/Biden rallies. people get
carried away, call people Nazis, commies, all sort of stupid stuff.

Look at the Obama rally in Missouri, a couple of days ago. There was a
"sea" of people. I would bet there was not a large percentage of intelligent
, highly productive people at that rally. Nor, at any of either sides
rallies. The gung-ho, in-your-face-, ideologues show up for those events.
Intelligent, highly productive people are too busy doing productive thibngs
to stand around in the middle of thousands of sweaty people.

I admire Palin. I don't know if she would be a good vice president or
president. But, in my life, working in and around politics (years ago) and
watching politics (all my life), I have 'never' seen an 'innocent' sotorn
apart and beseiged by the media. Never.

Even the really guilty ones like the G-d d*mn liar Bill Clinton (who sold us
out to China, and lied like Nixon) was treated better than this woman. And,
through it all, she has not been broken.

With the ridicule, harassment, and humiliation to which she has been
subjected; most women, Or men, would have broken down by now. She is made
of really stern stuff. And, win or lose, she will be relevant in the future.

And, I believe, you will see, after the election, a lot of the media
scrutinizing themselves for the unscrupulous way they treated this woman.
And, remember, I'm not voting for her; I'm just sick of the low-grade
no-class sorry excuse for journalistic media in the U.S. ....bobford