homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:07:49 -0800

Hmmmmm, could be but I would thought the "b" would was bitch <g> cause I'm betting that's what he was calling her the whole time he was throwing his fit.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Okay; I don't know much about him. I read somewhere that he and Anderson Cooper (CNN) are the two most influential gay men in America, but that is silly trivia that I could live without. From what I have seen so far , he just publishes headlines from newspapers and other periodicals; I've never seen anything that he writes?

Anyway, wouldn't you think the "B" might be for Barack? If it is even real, I want to make sure the newspaper is credible. Just like so many of the accusations against McCain/Palin supporters have proven to be untrue, so might this one; though I wonder why he would have such a big headline?