homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:11:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is the headline, Moon. And, I don't hold Obama/Biden any more
responsible than you 'should' ( oops, my opinion) hold McCain/Palin
rersponsible when one of their supporters does something dumb. ....bobf

"'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE...

SHOCK: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH "