homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:06:18 -0800

This is silly. So you don't like Drudge. Click on the info and go to the original source. He certainly doesn't write the headlines that he tracks down. So here's links to the actual reports:

House shot up over McCain sign: http://www.local6.com/politics/17784129/detail.html

McCain volunteer attacked and mutilated, "the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said." http://www.local6.com/politics/17784129/detail.html

Now, I'm just curious, no pun intended. Were you all worked up when there was a whole magazine on Dumbya that had him as Curious George?

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

I can't look at that link, Bob, I'm in a cafe and I don't have any ear
buds with me. Unless it's a pic of McCain swinging from a tree, or a
Barbie Doll/Sarah Palin doll ala the stuffed monkey....I'm just not
going to buy it.