homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:00:17 -0400

Eh, just fyi, she's confessed it was self-inflicted. I must say I'm not surprised.

All my wethers went here ---> http://www.dccentralkitchen.org/ or I'd send you some. : )

On Oct 23, 2008, at 6:42 PM, bob ford wrote:

Here is the link from the pittsburg trib (below at bottom). The bast*rd really did a number on her face/ You can see the big "B" on the side of her face.

I am always skeptical of such things. The last two or three times some black professor has said a noose was placed in their office or threatening emails were sent; it turned out they did it to themselves.

I don't see how she could have carved this "B" herself --she would be carving backwards. The guy, if real, should hopefully be videotaped. As I have said, many times , there are cameras everywhere, and someone is always watching <G> ....bobford

p.s. I'm also interested in your sheep --especially in delivered price per lb. to Phoenix <g> .....bobford

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_594853.html