homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:56:47 -0700

On Oct 23, 2008, at 1:21 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I don't see anything in that article about anyone being carved
up...and what would the "B" represent?

I don't do Drudge because he's a scumbag.

I occasionally check Drudge. One of the things that I am puzzled about is the Drudge polls showed strong "McCain won the debate" results when all the major polls showed otherwise. That made me consider that his viewers may be pretty right-wing. His poll showed about seventy-five percent saying McCain won a poll when the national polls were showing Obama with a slight lead.