homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:26:14 -0400

Well, one, I'm not all worked up, and two, Palin supporters are pulling guns on each OTHER. She's not stopping these rallies and saying, "Yo, people, shaddup and listen, we need to VOTE not kill each other." She allows it to happen.

She's one step away from a white sheet, as far as I'm concerned, and we could play the matchy incident game, but until SHE publically calls these people out, I'm really not going to change my opinion. And everyone has one...yadda yadda yadda. : )

Let's step away from the politics together, you and I..... tell me about your Dorpers, I was thinking about a dorper ram for my ladies...