homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:17:25 -0400

Sorry. I just sat down and haven't gone through all this mail yet. I just thought you'd like to know. : )

I'll catch up soon, I hope, I am trying to figure out this wireless network thing.

I won't have any more lambiepie until next fall. I'm only raising sheep to train border collies on, not really 'cause I'm interested in sheep for sheeps sake. ; )