homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:38:36 -0700

On Oct 20, 2008, at 8:01 AM, bob ford wrote:

Marie was using a bit of sarcasm, Lynda .....

Sarcasm has become one of the chosen forms of communication this season. Attend, Ray, my last post on responsibilities might be considered a lesson--do you think it was effective? Those on this list, like me with that, who have sunk to it, lose credibility that must then be re-earned. We are also losing the edge of good communication skills that comes only from constant discipline.

How low can we go?