homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's All A Conspiracy

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's All A Conspiracy
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:39:05 -0400

I knew a guy who worked at Pine Gap....all he would say is that "you wouldn't believe me if I told you". I said,,,'like Area 51, huh' and he just gave me a huge Cheshire cat smile. This guy was an Air Force vet, Space Command, but he couldn't reveal his actual job. I don't know if I buy the device/slave part of the story, but I have read a lot of stuff about Pine Gap over the last 20 years, and I do believe some of it to be true. I know we track the shuttle and ISS and satellites from there, and I know we also use their facilities to record and track meteorites.

Lynda wrote:
I read a lot of the conspiracy stuff out there because, for one thing, you can glean a little truth from some of it AND because a lot of it is entertaining.

On another list, a Aussie is ranting about how all the evils in Australia are the fault of the "Poms" and the "Evil Empire" (that would be us). We've "forced" all the bad stuff on Australia. We "forced" them to cut all their trees. We "forced" them into genocide practices against the aboriginal population and so forth and so on.

And, her proof of all this is http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pinegap.htm Now, I recommend that a) if bad spelling and grammar bother you, don't read it; and b) wear your tinfoil hat. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting an intercranial device planted in their brains and making them a slave <g>