homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Bev is right . The woman was on the news yesterday, and said that the Obama
volunteer who accused her of making the threat was unbelievebly upset when
she said she wouldn't vote for obama, so filed false report in retaliation.
The SS has concluded threat never occurred, from what I read earlier today
....bobf