homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:28:30 -0400

Do you think Franklin, Jefferson, Payne and others considered themselves to be Patriots? I can't see the video, but obviously some nitwits were being asses and calling themselves Patriots. My point is that sometimes, those who refer to themselves as patriots or patriotic, really are. Not everyone who claims to be a Patriot is an imbecile.

Bev

Robert Walton wrote:
In the video they repeatedly call themselves "Patriots". You did not
call them that, they call themselves that. I just thing that Patriots
don't call themselves Patriots.

Rob - Va