homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

What you described may be police protocol, but it isn't necessarily what
happens. If you have fogotten the pure barbarianism displayed in the L.A.
riots, you can watch it , at the library, on youtube.

You will find some scenes that weren't shown on television. There was
'lots' of "imminent danger". The police were afraid or were told by
politicians not to help. The only people, in the area that seemed to escape
harm were the well armed Koreans.

I will never plan the safety of my loved ones with the idea that the police
will protect them.. And, I generally think the police 'are' good guys, doing
they best they can .....bobford