homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've worried a bit about this (G-d forbid) possibility. Only one president
killed in my lifetime and I was too young to notice. I vaguely remeber when
MLK was killed and cities burned. I vaguely remeber when George Wallace was
shot and when RFK was killed.

To be honest; I'm a bit afraid of rioting if McCain was to somehow pull an
upset and win. Remember what happened in L.A. with rodney king. Laws or
not, I wouldn't enter California, unarmed.

Proven is the fact that the police do not really protect, they just clean up
, after the fact. Living in a city has considerations that don't apply to
rural life ....bobford

--- On Fri, 10/17/08, Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

I only hope that nobody really tries to kill