homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 01:13:33 -0400

No no no...it's not like that...
I'm not suicidal!!
Haven't you ever talked to someone really old?? They say they don't feel connected-they don't understand the world and they feel out of touch. They long for more familiar times. They eventually get to a point where they are no longer afraid, they welcome death as it becomes a warm, and comforting escape.
I think when I start feeling 'disconnected' with society, then I must be getting old, and on some level, preparing to leave this plane of existence.
Thank you for caring, though.

Bev

bob ford wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa . Things are crazy bad, but not that d*mn bad. Someone
needs to tell a good homesteading joke .. Backwoodshome has a page of them
every month. If I can find a good one , I'll post. I always mess jokes up
when I try to re=tell them from memory ... :-)