homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:37:21 -0400

I think the ones who do it in between hate chants are.

Sorry, just angered and sickened and sad in general at the moment.

On Oct 17, 2008, at 9:28 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Do you think Franklin, Jefferson, Payne and others considered themselves
to be Patriots? I can't see the video, but obviously some nitwits were
being asses and calling themselves Patriots. My point is that
sometimes, those who refer to themselves as patriots or patriotic,
really are. Not everyone who claims to be a Patriot is an imbecile.

Bev