homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

Rob, though I haven't felt patriotic, myself, in a long time; I believe
people can call themselves what they please ?

I didn't say anyone was, or was not, patriotic. I was simply pointing out
the hostility, ignorance, and common lack of class on the Obama side, which
had alreagy been pointed out on the McCain side.

Neither side has monopolized stupidity in public this year. ....bobford