homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:29:40 -0400

Wendy wrote:
My personal feelings
are that it is the "life force" that joins everyone and everything together that we pick up on. Some people call it the Supernatural, some people call it Mother Nature, some people call it God. I'm not sure what it is, but there is definitely something there that is not us, and yet, I feel, is us also.

I feel that, too, when I go walking in the woods. It can be scary or fulfilling or energizing, depending on your own mood or emotion going in. If I go into the woods angry, then I somehow feel scared after a few,,,if I go in tired,,,I come out energized..
It is definitely strange, and I would call it the Force, as in the Star Wars type of Force, because it feels like it is in all things, including me. For me personally, it is a balancing or corrective force.
I have been sitting here too long today, so I think I will actually go out and sit in my little tree stand and let the Force overtake me. :)

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan