homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:26:11 -0400

You "heard" them. It is not like hearing a voice, but more like having the knowlege that you heard a voice. Same as with "visions". You don't see anything, but you suddenly have the knowlege that you had a vision. It is a weird thing. I could tell a few plant stories, but the men in white coats might show up. lol

Wendy

Wendy,

A long time ago I was in a chain nursery and I heard a
call for help. The sound came from within my head, like
listening to my own voice, except I wasn't thinking the
thought and it wasn't my voice. I turned around and saw a
plant that had been knocked over and was not getting
watered, so it was withering. I righted it. You could say
perhaps I had unconciously seen this plant in need and it
had worked its way into my conciousness.

Then after I moved here, I helped the preacher's son with
his leaf collection for school. We found a Toothache Tree
out on the highway, and I thought how I wished I had one
at my place. I'd pretty much crawled all over these five
acres and documented the plant life, just as any nerdy
botanist would. However, the next day I was walking the
land and I heard my name called out (again the voice
wasn't external). I couldn't figure out what was calling
me. Then it said, over here to your left under the tree.
And behold, there was my very own small Toothache Tree. I
don't know how to explain that one other than hearing the
collective mind.

Ironically, since studying with plant communicators I
haven't heard plant 'voices' again, but I have spent
entire days with some plant I'll be studying (not easy
when they move so slowly) and dreamed about its plant
uses. I don't use drugs and have never been diagnosed with
multiple personality disorder.

--Sage

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:04:50 -0400