homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:06:39 -0400

Everything I do is with a debit card used as a credit card. It worked in
Hawaii, Canada and for anything I have bought over the internet. It is a
MasterCard and I have no fees or charges to pay ever. Of course I better
have the money in my checking account any time I use it. Folks ask if is
debit or credit and since I will not give anyone my pin number I always say
credit. It has never been refused.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6