homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:54:13 -0400

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 12:46 PM, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> What benefit did I receive by living responsibly?.............bobford

Have been decluttering (aka cleaning) and went to the local swimmin' hole
for a break. Came home to find you all discussing the illustrious economy
and the wonders of the Fed, Frannie & Freddie. Personally, it all scares me
to the core. I've been nervous about it since the news first broke whenever
it was about F&F.

Bob, this is what I see that you have received as your benefit: peace of
mind in knowing that you did the right thing. You can sleep at night because
you know you don't owe So-and-So. As the old commercial says, that benefit
is "priceless."

Lisa