homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:51:44 EDT

> >The only thing is that if you use a debit card for a motel room , gas
> station, car rental, etc, you are still being recorded and could easily be
> tracked. Can anything be done anymore with any reasonable secrecy or
> expectation
> of privacy?

Yes. Take my case. What on earth would be the advantage to anyone in
keeping track of a penniless, semi-literate, smelly old mountain goat like
me??

I know the underlying reason for your question, but let me assure you that
even using cash or trading for glass beads, you aren't really effectively
keeping hidden. </HTML>