homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question --link

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fannie/Freddie bailout question --link
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:05:41 -0500

Here is another analysis of the bail out. It links back to the link I gave
earlier and to several others. Roubini is always one to read. He keeps
predicting more problems and that is what is happening. Lets see what the
markets do tomorrow with all this. We are a long ways from the bottom.

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2008/09/the-bailout.html

Don Bowen KI6DIU