homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:06:42 -0500

On Aug 24, 2008, at 2:12 PM, Lynda wrote:

Hey, I don't give two hoots about Dumbya and wouldn't stop to help him if he
were laying on the side of the road but I can still be amazed and
disappointed that any human being could make some the stupid statements he
continues to make.

I rejected GWBush early on and have never been disappointed or surprised by his actions--I fully expected him to give gifts to his base, to give tokens to the masses that benefit his base, to be arrogant and pompous and do dumb stuff, to embarrass us on the world stage. He has fulfilled all my expectations and more. Zero disappointment. He has my full contempt.