homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:37:42 -0500

> Who are you going to vote for? Not much difference between the two
> that I can see but I can't vote for McCain, not after the last 7
> years. I wish there was a third (honest) choice.

There is no third honest choice and will not be while the two major parties
have control of the laws. I have tried to get people to vote third party,
find the one that most closely matches your philosophy and vote for that
one. If more people did those parties could change the laws and the two
major parties would lose some of the strangle hold they have maintained for
over 150 years.

Don Bowen KI6DIU